Blotter: Weekend Crime in St. Andrews
These crimes were reported to the Richland County Sheriff's Department for May 11-13.
- motor vehicle theft around 1 p.m. at The Park Apartments, 1601 Longcreek Dr.
- motor vehicle theft around 8:30 p.m. at 108 Townhome Ct.
- motor vehicle theft around 8 p.m. at 3704 River Dr.
- theft from a motor vehicle around 11 p.m. at Royal Inn, 1323 Garner Ln.
- burglary around 9 p.m. at 1004 Piney Woods Rd.
- burglary around 9:30 a.m. at Richland Terrace Apartments, 1212 Metze Rd., Apt. 39K
- burglary around 9 p.m. at 101 Autumn Wood Dr., Irmo
- motor vehicle theft around 12:30 a.m. at Wellspring Apartments, 500 Harbison Blvd.
- shoplifting around 10:50 a.m. at CVS, 3055 Broad River Rd.
- theft from a motor vehicle around 6:30 a.m. at 1000 Watermark Pl.
- larceny around 10 a.m. at 1141 St. Andrews Rd.
- larceny around 11:30 a.m. at 3800 Wellesley Dr.
- aggravated assault around 3 a.m. at 3830 Brewer St.
- burglary aroudn 10 p.m. at 2421 Dutch Fork Rd.
- burglary around 8 a.m. at 513 Beech Branch Dr., Irmo
- theft from a motor vehicle around 10 p.m. at 105 Wynn Way
- larceny around 7 p.m. at 2956 Broad River Rd.
- aggravated assault around 3 p.m. at 1626 Van Lingle Ave.