Blotter: Weekly Crime in St. Andrews
These crimes were reported to the Richland County Sheriff's Department for May 21-24.
- larceny around 1 p.m. at Dutch Square Center, 421 Bush River Rd.
- motor vehicle theft around 11:30 p.m. at The Waterford Apartments, 1340 Longcreek Dr.
- motor vehicle theft around 1 p.m. at 806 St. Andrews Rd.
- burglary around 5:49 p.m. at Richland Terrace Apartments, 1212 Metze Rd.
- larceny around 9 a.m. at Copperfield Apartments, 200 Saluda River Rd.
- theft from a motor vehicle around 9 p.m. at Widewater Shopping Center, 3315 Broad River Rd.
- theft from a motor vehicle around 6 p.m. at 846 Piney Grove Rd.
- burglary around 12 p.m. at The Park Apartments, 1601 Longcreek Dr.
- burglary around 4:20 a.m. at 11107 Broad River Rd.
- larceny around 11 p.m. at 1031 St. Andrews Rd.
- larceny around 9 a.m. at Broad River Road and I-20
- burglary around 12 p.m. at 10005 Broad River Rd.
- burglary around 8 a.m. at 619 Riverwalk Way
- robbery around 11:30 p.m. at the 1200 block of Bush River Road
- aggravated assault around 11:30 p.m. at 400 Brookgreen Dr.
- burglary around 3:15 p.m. at Richland Terrace Apartments, 1212 Metze Rd.